We all have that favorite room in our homes, usually with our favorite or most comfortable pieces of furniture.
Furniture is NOT inexpensive to replace and you might have a chair or piece of furniture that has sentimental value or is the most comfortable thing you have ever owned and you don’t want to part with it.
The problem is that your upholstered furniture gets used ever day and between age, spills, wear and tear and the environment, your upholstery can become stained, faded and dull.
Getting your upholstery cleaned regularly keeps your favorite chair looking like new, maintains the decor of your home and is better for your air quality, too.
Upholstery fabrics act as filters for indoor air; they trap debris, dirt and airborne particles. If the fabric does not get regular cleaning, it becomes a food source for micro organisms and bacteria that can end up affecting the people occupying that room.
Upholstery cleaning ensures all these particle are removed from the furniture and disinfected
Maintains the Beauty of Your Furniture
Regular steaming and shampooing are perfect ways of keeping furniture newer. Some spots and spills may be difficult to remove using other common methods. Cleaning your upholstery transforms your worn-out and faded furniture back to like-new conditions.
Clean, Fresh-smelling Furniture
Most fabrics absorb bad smells from their surroundings. If you’ve been a smoker or have kept some pets inside the house, you must have noticed some funny smells that are difficult to remove. Using air fresheners or scented cleaning products only helps in suppressing those odors rather than remove them. Upholstering cleaning is an effective way of removing odor thus ensuring fresh smell
Our 12 Step Process Restores Your Upholstery to Like New Condition
- Pre- Inspection: Here the technician performs special tests so as to determine the fabric’s content
- Area Preparation: This entails preparation of the area where upholstery cleaning will be done so as to protect the surrounding furnishings
- Pre-Vacuum: All textiles must be thoroughly vacuumed before cleaning
- Pre-Treat: Depending on the fabric, a special substance is applied to the fabric to emulsify the soil
- Pre-Spot: Spots that are difficult get pre-treated so as to increase the removal chances. This is done using a special solution
- Pre-Groom: Here, the fabric is gently groomed with a soft upholstery brush to loosen the soil further
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: The soil is extracted from the fabric with controlled rinse
- Neutralization: The fabric is PH-balanced in order to maintain a fresh and soft feel
- Post- Stain Removal: All remaining stains get special treatment using stain solutions
- Post -Groom: The upholstery is then prepared to dry
- Speed -Dry: Movers with high velocity air are placed to promote faster drying
- Post -cleaning Inspection: Here the cleaning technician reviews the cleaning results to ensure that the client’s expectation has been met
Regular cleaning is the most important aspect in prolonging the lifespan of upholstered furniture. Many of our clients schedule their furniture to be cleaned during one of their regularly scheduled carpet cleaning services.
Get the Premier Newport Beach Upholstery Cleaning Services – Call (949) 723-1007 Today
All our work is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you aren’t happy, we will come back and make it right until you are. Call (949) 723-1007 today and ask about our First Time Customer Discounts.